Thursday, August 16, 2012

3. The red perception or logic or hat


I FEEL/ I SEX/I DESIRE / I SEED  (or negatively I do not) therefore I am


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uKf0rciZI&index=5&list=PLqGKIDokHQ1xQ53wM4_ScipaW9XZInA2R

The logic of creating forms, aesthetic designsymbols, fetish, types.
The erotic-sexual  bias logic.

The Freud's psychoanalysis  is a characteristic form of red logic.

According to this logic its extreme application, behind any action any word, any coincidence,  it is given the erotic and sexual meaning.
If combined with the black logic of reductionism, them most of the plots of daily life can take a funny or painful revealing sexual operation meaning. 
If this logic is pushed to the bodily postures , it may result in to an annoying system of profanity.
This logic together with the green logic is the E. de Bono red hat.
But this logic may be applied also in a positive way.
It may give an appealing aroma to every day life. 
With this logic we have the chance to express our  erotic feelings, and sexual needs and intentions.