Thursday, August 16, 2012

8. The ultraviolet perception or logic or hat


I AM/ I AM AWARE/ I INTENT /I BELIEVE / I AM THAT I AM 
(or negatively I do not) therefore I am





The spiritual transcendental  logic of being aware and existing.

With this logic we have the chance to express our spiritual and  metaphysical beliefs and principles. Also the chance to express the transcendence to the visible in space and time world; The chance to express ourselves about our intentions of leaving a legacy or inheritance to the other people. 
It is often the logic of meditation of yogi: Just to be aware, starting from the breath.
It is the logic of phlegmatic personalities. It is the logic of non-indulgence to every day experiences, but rather to internal principles. The logic of patience, shyness, friendship, humour, tolerance, freedom, existentialism,  listener, meekness, serving, adoptability, diplomacy, and leaving a legacy  to the society and the civilization, beyond death.